Kochi: Almost nine months after a popular Malayalam actress was waylaid and attacked in a moving car in Kochi, the probe team is all set to file the subsidiary charge sheet in the case that will name actor Dileep as the eighth accused.
A senior SIT officer had earlier said this was the most meticulous and conclusive charge sheet prepared by the Kerala police in recent times. The police are likely to recommend to the state government the formation of a special court to handle the case.
Manorama News has accessed the details of the charge sheet that names Manju Warrier as one of the key witnesses.
Key details of charge sheet
• Charge sheet names 14 accused
• 385 witnesses, 12 confidential statements
• Manju Warrier, former wife of Dileep, to be one of the key witnesses
• 50 witnesses from cineworld
• First seven accused – Pulsar Suni, Vijeesh, Manikandan, Vadival Saleem, Martin, Pradeep and Charlie